Al Jazira v Real Madrid seems a relatively easy fixture for Los Blancos. Zinedine Zidane may therefore rotate his squad with the expectation that Real will come through and make it to the World Club Cup Final on Saturday.
Al Jazira v Real Madrid Preview
Al Jazira qualified for this competition as winners of the UAE Pro League. This match represents a huge step up in class for them but one thing that is in their favour is familiarity with the climate and that could put them in good stead.
Both Gareth Bale and Raphael Varane have traveled to Abu Dhabi and are expected to feature in this match. The Welshman has had well documented injury troubles and Zinedine Zidane will be keen to get him match fit ahead of the upcoming El Clasico clash with Barcelona later this month. A few of the fringe players are also expected to get a chance to impress.
Al Jazira v Real Madrid Predicted Lineups
Al Jazira (4-4-2): Khaseif; Ayed, Fayez, Mabkhout, Boussoufa; Rashid, Alhosani, Salem, Romarinho; Alattas, Fares
Real Madrid (4-3-3): Navas; Theo, Varane, Nacho, Achraf; Kovacic, Llorente, Ceballos; Ronaldo, Mayoral, Bale
Al Jazira v Real Madrid Betting Tips
- Al Jazira have won 6, drawn 4 and lost 0 games out of the last 10.
- Real Madrid have won 5, drawn 3 and lost 2 games out of the last 10.
- In the last 10 games, Al Jazira have scored an average of 1.7 goals and have conceded an average of 0.8 goals.
- In the last 10 games, Real Madrid have scored an average of 2.4 goals and have conceded an average of 1.1 goals.
- There have been over 2.5 goals in 6 of the last 10 Al Jazira games.
- There have been over 2.5 goals in 8 of the last 10 Real Madrid games.
Al Jazira v Real Madrid Prediction
If their match against Urawa Reds was anything to go by, then Al Jazira will have their work cut out here. They won that one with a solitary goal from Ali Mabkhout after the interval but I’d be surprised if they are still in the game by that point in this match.
With the utmost respect for Al Jazira, this should be a cakewalk for Real Madrid and they will more than likely rack up a big score to underline their dominance. Even if the La Liga side field a few youngsters, they should be capable of outclassing the UAE Pro League champions. Real Madrid are tipped to win this comfortably and a Correct Score bet of 0-4 is advised.
Free Betting Tips
Real Madrid win 1/16 at Bet365.
Over 2.5 goals 1/4 at Bet365.
Real Madrid to win 4-0 11/2 at Bet365.
- Disclaimer: Odds correct at time of publishing