Eibar v Real Madrid will kick off at 12:00pm UK time on Saturday. Real Madrid will be looking to hold on to 3rd place in La Liga with a win here, and they should be on a high after the win against Paris Saint Germain to advance in the Champions League in midweek.
Eibar v Real Madrid Preview
For the hosts, they may decide to go with Fabian Orellana in the hole behind the striker, and are likely to set up in a 4-2-3-1 formation. There are a few players missing through injury, with Sergi Enrich and Fran Rico definitely missing out.
Toni Kroos, Luka Modric and Gareth Bale all started from the bench on Tuesday against Paris Saint Germain and all three will be hoping to be in the starting 11 here. Modric and Kroos are very recently back from injury though and they may have to be eased back into things. Lucas Vazquez and Marco Asensio were excellent against PSG and may stay in the team.
Eibar v Real Madrid Predicted Lineups
Eibar (4-2-3-1): Dmitrovic; Pena, Lomban, Arbilla, Angel; Diop, Garcia; Orellana, Jordan, Inui; Charles
Real Madrid (4-4-2): Navas; Carvajal, Ramos, Varane, Marcelo; Vazquez, Kroos, Casemiro, Asensio; Ronaldo, Benzema
Eibar v Real Madrid Betting Tips
- Eibar have won 4, drawn 3 and lost 3 games out of the last 10.
- Real Madrid have won 8, drawn 1 and lost 1 game out of the last 10.
- In the last 10 games, Eibar have scored an average of 1.2 goals and have conceded an average of 1 goal.
- In the last 10 games, Real Madrid have scored an average of 3.1 goals and have conceded an average of 1.3 goals.
- There have been over 2.5 goals in 2 of the last 10 Eibar games.
- There have been over 2.5 goals in 9 of the last 10 Real Madrid games.
Eibar v Real Madrid Prediction
Eibar are having a very good season, currently sitting 8th in the La Liga table. That is just 2 points off 6th placed Villarreal and a place in Europe for next season, so the hosts will have a lot to play for on Saturday.
Real Madrid have only lost once in their last 10 matches, which was a 1-0 defeat to Espanyol a few weeks ago. Los Blancos will be desperate to avoid a repeat of that result here. It has been a good week for Zinedine Zidane, beating Getafe 3-1 and Paris Saint Germain 2-1.
Real Madrid have won 7 of their last 8 matches against Eibar in all competitions and that is expected to continue here. Real have an embarrassment of riches going forward, so whoever starts is going to pose a threat to the Eibar defence.
Free Betting Tips
Real Madrid win 1/2 at Bet365.
Over 2.5 goals 19/40 at Bet365.
Real Madrid to win 2-1 7/1 at Bet365.
- Disclaimer: Odds correct at time of publishing