Juventus v Real Madrid is a crucial match in the context of this season and Real Madrid will hope to bring an aggregate lead back to the Santiago Bernabeu for the second leg. Real Madrid will be eyeing up a place in the Champions League semi finals.
Juventus v Real Madrid Preview
The hosts will be without a couple of players for this crucial contest, with Miralem Pjanic and Medhi Benatia both suspended for the first leg. Giorgio Chiellini, Alex Sandro and Rodrigo Bentancur are also one booking away from missing the return match. Alex Sandro and Mario Mandzukic are doubts.
Real Madrid will welcome Cristiano Ronaldo back to the starting 11 after he was rested at the weekend. Nacho is a major doubt and is likely to miss this game. This comes after he came off in the first half against Las Palmas. Gareth Bale is likely to be on the bench, with either Isco or Marco Asensio taking a starting place.
Juventus v Real Madrid Predicted Lineups
Juventus (4-2-3-1): Buffon; Sciglio, Barzagli, Chiellini, Sandro; Khedira, Matuidi; Cuadrado, Dybala, Costa; Higuain
Real Madrid (4-3-1-2): Navas; Carvajal, Ramos, Varane, Marcelo; Modric, Casemiro, Kroos; Isco; Ronaldo, Benzema
Juventus v Real Madrid Betting Tips
- Juventus have won 8, drawn 2 and lost 0 games out of the last 10.
- Real Madrid have won 9, drawn 0 and lost 1 games out of the last 10.
- In the last 10 games, Juventus have scored an average of 1.6 goals and have conceded an average of 0.4 goals.
- In the last 10 games, Real Madrid have scored an average of 3.1 goals and have conceded an average of 1.2 goals.
- There have been over 2.5 goals in 3 of the last 10 Juventus games.
- There have been over 2.5 goals in 9 of the last 10 Real Madrid games.
Juventus v Real Madrid Prediction
Juventus are looking for revenge. They will still feel a sense of embarrassment after the way the Champions League final went last year, with Real Madrid securing a 4-1 win in Cardiff.
The ‘Old Lady’ are very good at home though, especially defensively, after keeping 11 clean sheets in their last 13 home matches. Real Madrid are in good form too though, having won 11 of their last 13 games in all competitions.
Los Blancos are looking for three Champions League titles in a row and will be looking to claim a few crucial away goals.
Free Betting Tips
Real Madrid win 7/5 at Bet365.
Over 2.5 goals 3/4 at Bet365.
Real Madrid to win 1-0 13/2 at Bet365.
- Disclaimer: Odds correct at time of publishing