Las Palmas v Real Madrid will kick off at 5:30pm UK time on Saturday. Real Madrid will be looking to close the gap on 2nd place in La Liga with a win here, and Los Blancos go into the match as massive favourites to claim the win.
Las Palmas v Real Madrid Preview
Las Palmas will not have been wanting to see this fixture considering their position in the La Liga table. It is a crucial game for them as they look to avoid relegation. There are a few injury problems for the hosts on Saturday, with Emmanuel Emenike and Pedro Bigas out.
Zinedine Zidane is likely to go for a similar starting 11 to the one he listed for the 6-3 victory against Girona at the Santiago Bernabeu before the international break. One change that could be made is the return of Sergio Ramos, who was left out of the squad for the last game. Lucas Vazquez and Marco Asensio have been in great form recently and should keep their places.
Las Palmas v Real Madrid Predicted Lineups
Las Palmas (4-2-3-1): Chichizola; Macedo, Garcia, Navarro, Aguirregaray; Castellano, Gomez; Halilovic, Aquilani, Momo; Calleri
Real Madrid (4-4-2): Navas; Carvajal, Ramos, Varane, Marcelo; Vazquez, Kroos, Casemiro, Asensio; Ronaldo, Benzema
Las Palmas v Real Madrid Betting Tips
- Las Palmas have won 2, drawn 4 and lost 4 games out of the last 10.
- Real Madrid have won 9, drawn 0 and lost 1 game out of the last 10.
- In the last 10 games, Las Palmas have scored an average of 0.7 goals and have conceded an average of 1.2 goals.
- In the last 10 games, Real Madrid have scored an average of 3.3 goals and have conceded an average of 1.4 goals.
- There have been over 2.5 goals in 4 of the last 10 Las Palmas games.
- There have been over 2.5 goals in 9 of the last 10 Real Madrid games.
Las Palmas v Real Madrid Prediction
The hosts Las Palmas are in big trouble towards the bottom of the La Liga table. They are marooned in the bottom three, 6 points off Levante and safety. Their last match was a disappointing 1-1 draw against fellow relegation strugglers Deportivo La Coruna.
Real Madrid are looking to close the gap on city rivals Atletico Madrid, who currently sit four points above Los Blancos in 2nd place. A repeat of the 6-3 win against Girona in the last match would be welcome, as Cristiano Ronaldo scored a hat-trick in that one.
There have been over 2.5 goals scored in 10 of Real Madrid‘s last 11 games in La Liga and there is expected to be goals in this one too. Real Madrid are on a good run, having won 7 of their last 8 matches in La Liga. Another win is expected here.
Free Betting Tips
Real Madrid win 1/4 at Bet365.
Over 2.5 goals 2/7 at Bet365.
Real Madrid to win 3-0 9/1 at Bet365.
- Disclaimer: Odds correct at time of publishing