Levante v Real Madrid is a great opportunity for Real Madrid to pick up a crucial 3 points, in order to potentially move into the top 3 should Valencia fail to win. Real Madrid are currently one point above 5th placed Villarreal, so the 3 points may also be needed to stay in the top 4 in La Liga.
CLICK HERE AND BET WITH BET365
Levante v Real Madrid Preview
Hosts Levante will be missing a few key players for this contest, some through injury and some through suspension. Centre back Chema is banned but luckily for them Sergio Postigo is himself returning from suspension. Jose Campana is also suspended, meaning that Sasa Lukic is likely to take his place in midfield. Ruben Rochina and Giampaolo Pazzini could play after joining on deadline day.
For Real Madrid, the BBC forward line of Karim Benzema, Cristiano Ronaldo and Gareth Bale will continue in attack. Sergio Ramos and Rafael Varane are both a doubt for the game but hopefully both will be able to feature. If one cannot make it, Nacho will take their place at the back.
Levante v Real Madrid Predicted Lineups
Levante (4-3-3): Olazabal; Coke, Cabaco, Postigo, Luna; Lukic, Lerma, Doukoure; Morales, Ivi, Jason
Real Madrid (4-3-3): Navas; Carvajal, Ramos, Varane, Marcelo; Modric, Casemiro, Kroos; Ronaldo, Benzema, Bale
Levante v Real Madrid Betting Tips
- Levante have won 1, drawn 4 and lost 5 games out of the last 10.
- Real Madrid have won 5, drawn 2 and lost 3 games out of the last 10.
- In the last 10 games, Levante have scored an average of 0.6 goals and have conceded an average of 1.3 goals.
- In the last 10 games, Real Madrid have scored an average of 2.1 goals and have conceded an average of 1.2 goals.
- There have been over 2.5 goals in 5 of the last 10 Levante games.
- There have been over 2.5 goals in 7 of the last 10 Real Madrid games.
Levante v Real Madrid Prediction
Levante are not in good form at all, and the club have only won once in their last 16 La Liga matches. They look in big trouble at the moment and are looking over their shoulder to the relegation zone.
They are struggling to score goals too, having netted just once in their last four home league matches at Estadio Ciutat de Valencia. With Real Madrid next up, it will not be getting any easier.
After a poor run by their high standards, Real Madrid have now won three of their last four matches and have looked pretty good away from home.
If the performance is similar to the game against Valencia CF last week, it should be a comfortable victory for Los Blancos.
Free Betting Tips
Real Madrid win 1/6 at Bet365.
Over 2.5 goals 1/3 at Bet365.
Real Madrid to win 3-0 13/2 at Bet365.
- Disclaimer: Odds correct at time of publishing