Atletico Madrid v Real Madrid will take place at the Wanda Metropolitano in La Liga on Saturday (19:45, UK Time) in a key game for Los Blancos, looking to beat their bitter rivals.
Atletico Madrid v Real Madrid Preview
Both sides sit on 23 points after 11 games of the La Liga campaign so far and neither side can afford to lose any more ground on League leaders Barcelona at this early stage. Atletico Madrid secured a 1-0 win away from home against Deportivo La Coruna before the international break and will look to win again here. Filipe Luis is fully fit now, and Koke should be fine to start in midfield after working on his fitness.
Real Madrid got back to winning ways last time out with a 3-0 victory over Las Palmas. Keylor Navas is still injured and will miss out here. Gareth Bale is also out which is a blow for Los Blancos.
Atletico Madrid v Real Madrid Predicted Line Ups
Atletico Madrid (4-4-2): Oblak; Juanfran, Savic, Godin, Luis; Koke, Gabi, Partey, Niguez; Griezmann, Correa
Real Madrid (4-3-1-2): Casilla; Carvajal, Ramos, Varane, Marcelo; Modric, Casemiro, Kroos; Isco; Benzema, Ronaldo
Atletico Madrid v Real Madrid Betting Tips
- Atletico Madrid have won 3, drawn 6 and lost 1 out of the last 10.
- Real Madrid have won 7, drawn 1 and lost 2 out of the last 10.
- In the last 10 games, Atletico Madrid have scored an average of 0.9 goals and have conceded an average of 0.6 goals.
- In the last 10 games, Real Madrid have scored an average of 2.0 goals and have conceded an average of 0.9 goals.
- There have been over 2.5 goals in 1 of the last 10 Atletico Madrid games.
- There have been over 2.5 goals in 7 of the last 10 Real Madrid games.
Atletico Madrid v Real Madrid Prediction
Atletico Madrid are unbeaten in La Liga so far this season, but a lot of these have been draws. Even though they possess firepower up front, they haven’t been firing on all cylinders yet. They are also winless in their last four matches at their new home, which includes La Liga and Champions League action.
Real Madrid had suffered consecutive defeats before the routine victory against Las Palmas. It is fair to say that the pressure is still very much on manager Zinedine Zidane at the moment. Many Real Madrid fans will be expecting a victory from Los Blancos against their city rivals.
Free Betting Tips
Real Madrid win 6/5 at Bet365.
Under 2.5 goals 9/10 at Bet365.
Real Madrid to win 0-1 7/1 at Bet365.
Disclaimer: Odds correct at time of publishing