Real Betis v Real Madrid is taking place on Sunday night with a 19:45 kick off UK time and once again it is a match that Real Madrid will be expected to win in order to cement their place in the top four in La Liga this season.
Real Betis v Real Madrid Preview
Real Betis are on a decent run of form and are fresh off the back of a good win away to Deportivo La Coruna last week. As they have won a few games recently, they will look for changes to be at a minimum. Antonio Barragan missed the last game through suspension but may come back in here.
Having put a lot of effort into the game on Wednesday night against PSG, Los Blancos boss Zinedine Zidane may decide to make some changes for the La Liga contest at Betis. Gareth Bale started the Champions League game on the bench and is probably going to start here. However Marco Ascensio had a great game too so will be looking for a spot from the start.
Real Betis v Real Madrid Predicted Lineups
Real Betis (5-3-2): Adan; Barragan, Mandi, Bartra, Amat, Firpo;Joaquin, Guardado, Ruiz; Boudebouz, Moron
Real Madrid (4-3-3): Navas; Carvajal, Ramos, Varane, Marcelo; Modric, Casemiro, Kroos; Ronaldo, Bale, Benzema
Real Betis v Real Madrid Betting Tips
- Real Betis have won 5, drawn 0 and lost 5 games out of the last 10.
- Real Madrid have won 5, drawn 3 and lost 2 games out of the last 10.
- In the last 10 games, Real Betis have scored an average of 1.5 goals and have conceded an average of 1.8 goals.
- In the last 10 games, Real Madrid have scored an average of 2.7 goals and have conceded an average of 1.4 goals.
- There have been over 2.5 goals in 5 of the last 10 Real Betis games.
- There have been over 2.5 goals in 8 of the last 10 Real Madrid games.
Real Betis v Real Madrid Prediction
Real Madrid will go into this game completely full of confidence after earning a brilliant first leg lead against Paris Saint Germain in the Champions League last 16. That result was following up on a 5-2 win over Real Sociedad so things are looking up.
Betis are beginning to turn their season around too after a couple of wins in a row. The 0-5 defeat to Barcelona now seems like a distant memory for them, as they have climbed to 8th in the La Liga table.
Los Blancos are expected to win this game pretty comfortably and the attacking power on show should be far too much for Betis to handle.
Free Betting Tips
Real Madrid win 3/10 at Bet365.
Over 2.5 goals 2/9 at Bet365.
Real Madrid to win 3-1 9/1 at Bet365.
- Disclaimer: Odds correct at time of publishing