Real Madrid v Alaves will kick off at 15:15 UK time on Saturday afternoon. Real Madrid recently moved into 3rd place in La Liga with the win against Leganes on Wednesday and they will be looking to keep the good form going.
Real Madrid v Alaves Preview
Cristiano Ronaldo was rested completely against Leganes and wasn’t in the squad at all. He is expected to come back in for this match though. Gareth Bale was on the bench for that game too, and will be pushing for a start himself against Alaves. Marcelo is still struggling with his hamstring issue, while Toni Kroos and Luka Modric are missing in midfield. Lucas Vazquez has been in great form but could still drop to the bench.
There are not too many injury worries for Alaves here. Hector Hernandez will be out, while Carlos Vigaray is a doubt for the game. Alaves have been in good form recently and are not likely to make many changes to their starting 11 at all. Martin and Alexis will battle it out to start at right-back for the visitors.
Real Madrid v Alaves Predicted Lineups
Real Madrid (4-3-3): Navas; Carvajal, Ramos, Varane, Hernandez; Kovacic, Casemiro, Isco; Ronaldo, Bale, Benzema
Alaves (4-4-2): Pacheco; Aguirregabiria, Ely, Laguardia, Duarte; Gomez, Garcia, Pina, Pedraza; Guidetti, Haddadi
Real Madrid v Alaves Betting Tips
- Real Madrid have won 7, drawn 1 and lost 2 games out of the last 10.
- Alaves have won 6, drawn 1 and lost 3 games out of the last 10.
- In the last 10 games, Real Madrid have scored an average of 3.1 goals and have conceded an average of 1.4 goals.
- In the last 10 games, Alaves have scored an average of 1.4 goals and have conceded an average of 1.1 goals.
- There have been over 2.5 goals in 8 of the last 10 Real Madrid games.
- There have been over 2.5 goals in 6 of the last 10 Alaves games.
Real Madrid v Alaves Prediction
Real Madrid have won their last 8 matches against Alaves in all competitions and this match is expected to go the same way. Alaves are in good form though, having won their last three matches including an impressive away win against Villarreal along with victories against Deportivo La Coruna and Celta Vigo.
Alaves are up to 15th in the La Liga table and will look to continue their upturn in good form. A trip to the Santiago Bernabeu is not the fixture that they would have wanted at the moment though.
Real Madrid will have 2nd place in their sights and will hope to get a comfortable three points on Saturday.
Free Betting Tips
Real Madrid win 1/7 at Bet365.
Over 2.5 goals 2/7 at Bet365.
Real Madrid to win 3-0 7/1 at Bet365.
- Disclaimer: Odds correct at time of publishing