Real Madrid v Getafe will kick off at 19:45 UK time on Saturday evening. Real Madrid will be looking to bounce back from a disappointing defeat against Espanyol in midweek and need a win to hold on to 3rd place in La Liga.
Real Madrid v Getafe Preview
Casemiro has been ill recently but he should be fine to start in central midfield against Getafe. Cristiano Ronaldo was rested completely against Espanyol and he is certain to return for this one at the Santiago Bernabeu. Karim Benzema was on the bench for that game and is very likely to start. Toni Kroos, Marcelo and Modric are out injured.
For Getafe, Amath is out due to a suspension, which may see Gaku Shibasaki play in a wide role on the left. Juan Cala was sold last week, so Bruno will continue at centre-back. Boss Jose Bordalas is not likely to make any big changes to his starting 11.
Real Madrid v Getafe Predicted Lineups
Real Madrid (4-4-2): Navas; Carvajal, Ramos, Nacho, Hernandez; Vazquez, Kovacic, Casemiro, Asensio; Ronaldo, Benzema
Getafe (4-4-2): Guaita; Suarez, Dakonam, Gonzalez, Antunes; Portillo, Fajr, Arambarri, Shibasaki; Rodriguez, Molina
Real Madrid v Getafe Betting Tips
- Real Madrid have won 7, drawn 1 and lost 2 games out of the last 10.
- Getafe have won 4, drawn 4 and lost 2 games out of the last 10.
- In the last 10 games, Real Madrid have scored an average of 3.4 goals and have conceded an average of 1.4 goals.
- In the last 10 games, Getafe have scored an average of 1.2 goals and have conceded an average of 0.6 goals.
- There have been over 2.5 goals in 9 of the last 10 Real Madrid games.
- There have been over 2.5 goals in 3 of the last 10 Getafe games.
Real Madrid v Getafe Prediction
Los Blancos were on a fantastic winning run until they ran into Espanyol in midweek. They lost that match with the last kick of the game, and that has meant a win is really needed against Getafe.
At the Santiago Bernabeu, Real Madrid have scored 16 goals in their last three outings at home, beating Deportivo Alaves, Real Sociedad and Deportivo La Coruna. Getafe are very good though, sitting in 9th place and they have only lost twice in their last 10 matches.
Real Madrid have won their last 8 home matches against Getafe in all competitions and they are expected to win comfortably again here.
Free Betting Tips
Real Madrid win 1/5 at Bet365.
Over 2.5 goals 1/3 at Bet365.
Real Madrid to win 3-0 8/1 at Bet365.
- Disclaimer: Odds correct at time of publishing