Real Madrid v Real Sociedad is a game that Real Madrid really need to win in order to hold on to their place in the top 4 of the La Liga table. Real Madrid are currently two points above 5th placed Villarreal after a mixed run of results.
CLICK HERE AND BET WITH BET365
Real Madrid v Real Sociedad Preview
Real Madrid boss Zinedine Zidane will have to make a decision on whether or not the priority is this La Liga contest or the Champions League match against PSG next week. That being said, he will still need to play a strong team here in order to keep the fans happy. Sergio Ramos and Raphael Varane are likely to be preferred to Nacho for this contest.
For the visitors, Adnan Januzaj will be missing so Xabi Prieto, Mikel Oyarzabal and Sergio Canales to battle it out for a place in the team. Igor Zubeldia is likely to stay in the team at the base of midfield, with the youngster doing a good job recently.
Real Madrid v Real Sociedad Predicted Lineups
Real Madrid (4-3-3): Navas; Carvajal, Ramos, Varane, Marcelo; Modric, Casemiro, Kroos; Ronaldo, Bale, Benzema
Real Sociedad (4-3-3): Rulli; Odriozola, Llorente, Elustondo, Bella; Illarramendi, Zubeldia, Zurutuza; Prieto, Jose, Oyarzabal
Real Madrid v Real Sociedad Betting Tips
- Real Madrid have won 4, drawn 3 and lost 3 games out of the last 10.
- Real Sociedad have won 2, drawn 1 and lost 7 games out of the last 10.
- In the last 10 games, Real Madrid have scored an average of 2.2 goals and have conceded an average of 1.4 goals.
- In the last 10 games, Real Sociedad have scored an average of 1.5 goals and have conceded an average of 1.9 goals.
- There have been over 2.5 goals in 8 of the last 10 Real Madrid games.
- There have been over 2.5 goals in 7 of the last 10 Real Sociedad games.
Real Madrid v Real Sociedad Prediction
Real Madrid are in a strange run of form at the moment, as they have lost two of their last three home games in La Liga, but they did hammer Deportivo La Coruna 7-1 at the Santiago Bernabeu a few weeks ago.
Los Blancos have only claimed one clean sheet in their last five home matches and the strikers are not firing on all cylinders at the moment either.
Real Sociedad may have come into form at just the wrong time for Real, as the visitors ended a run of four La Liga defeats in a row last time out with a 5-0 win over Deportivo. Real Madrid are still expected to win this game comfortably though.
Free Betting Tips
Real Madrid win 1/5 at Bet365.
Over 2.5 goals 1/5 at Bet365.
Real Madrid to win 3-1 9/1 at Bet365.
- Disclaimer: Odds correct at time of publishing