Real Madrid v Gremio in the FIFA Club World Cup Final takes place at 5pm on Saturday UK time. This is a fixture for that Los Blancos will be going all out to win. Zinedine Zidane is likely to play his big stars in order to bring the trophy home for the second year in a row.
Real Madrid v Gremio Preview
Gremio have qualified for this competition as the winners of the Copa Libertadores and the Brazilian side will pose a decent test for Real Madrid. The danger man for Gremio will be their winger Everton who scored the winner in their semi-final against Pachuca.
Real edged past Al Jazira on Wednesday by two goals to one in a match that they were expected to win a lot more comfortably. Gareth Bale scored the winner in that semi-final and he will be hoping to start here. In the Club World Cup overall, he has scored three goals in three games. Cristiano Ronaldo will play after he scored in the semi-final too.
Real Madrid v Gremio Predicted Lineups
Gremio: Grohe; Cortez, Edlison, Fernandinho, Geromel, Jailson, Luan, Lucas Barrios, Everton, Ramiro, Walter Kannemann
Real Madrid (4-3-3): Navas; Theo, Varane, Nacho, Achraf; Kovacic, Llorente, Ceballos; Ronaldo, Mayoral, Bale
Real Madrid v Gremio Matched Betting Tips
- Real Madrid have won 6, drawn 3 and lost 1 games out of the last 10.
- Gremio have won 5, drawn 3 and lost 2 games out of the last 10.
- In the last 10 games, Real Madrid have scored an average of 2.5 goals and have conceded an average of 1 goals.
- In the last 10 games, Gremio have scored an average of 1.3 goals and have conceded an average of 0.9 goals.
- There have been over 2.5 goals in 8 of the last 10 Real Madrid games.
- There have been over 2.5 goals in 3 of the last 10 Gremio games.
Real Madrid v Gremio Prediction
Zinedine Zidane is likely to use his big names in order to claim the Club World Cup again. Real will go in as massive favourites and if they win, will equal Barcelona’s record of winning the Club World Cup three times.
Of the last nine finals featuring European clubs against South American clubs, the European side have won six times. Interestingly, this will be the first time Real and Gremio have ever faced each other in a competitive match. With players like Ronaldo and Bale on the pitch, it would be a surprise if Madrid lost.
Free Betting Tips
Real Madrid win 2/7 at Bet365.
Over 2.5 goals 8/15 at Bet365.
Real Madrid to win 2-0 6/1 at Bet365.
- Disclaimer: Odds correct at time of publishing